Friday, January 28, 2011

A night off...(maybe)

I know that it's Friday night, date night, and probably more people are having sex tonight than the rest of the week. But Bobbi Sled might not be one of them. The husband and I are going to a small group for married couples through our church. This is the first one, so we'll see how we like it. I hope we're not the youngest ones there (I'm 28 and he's 26, I know I'm a cougar!) The idea of post group sex has already been proposed, but the jury is still out...

Should we do it? Post a comment with a position we should try. If something looks like it will "strike my fancy" we'll give it a try.  I'll tweet later if we do it, and hopefully get a post up tonight about it.

Bobbi S.

1 comment:

  1. It happened! I'll tell you all about it tomorrow...

    Bobbi!

    ReplyDelete