Saturday, January 29, 2011

Friday Night Done Right...(Almost)

My husband and I feel pressure to have sex and blog about it every night.  Don’t get me wrong, I have been enjoying the closeness and time connecting with my husband, but with a job, graduate school, church, and a very cute three-year old dog who likes to play, it’s hard to do it every night and have something blog-worthy and witty of posting to all of my followers out there…

My husband and I decided to have sex after the Bible study.  I asked for a back massage, since I had been working on a graduate paper all day and my shoulders were tense.  He said that he didn’t like giving back massages because he feels that he doesn’t do it right, and it gets “boring.”  I have offered to pay for massage lessons, but he hasn’t taken me up on the offer.  It’s funny how he gets bored giving me back massages, but never gets bored eating me out. He will do it as long as I want and as many times as I want.  Now, beggars can’t be choosers because I don’t pass that up.  So, he did this for a while and I really enjoyed it.  I came close to having an orgasm a few times last night, but lost it each time.  This is the MOST frustrating thing for me.  I hate being right there about to have an orgasm then losing it, just to start all over again.  Why does this happen?  Have we been having too much sex, so it takes longer and I’m less likely to have an orgasm?  Help, anyone?

When we’re having sex I always say, “Talk dirty to me!” But honestly neither of us ever knows what to say. But last night when I was getting close to the big O (which I’m still looking for), I told my husband of a fantasy I had of him coming home and us having sex on the kitchen table. I had never really thought of it before, but I talked about it like I had been planning it for years. I was really going into detail. I told him in the fantasy that I wanted a “pearl necklace.” In retrospect, I doubt that I would like that very much at all. Can you imagine me doing that, as grossed out as I am by semen? I’m laughing at myself right now, I sound like such a prude!

Back to last night’s sex…

My husband finished inside of me, but I didn’t really feel it.  He said he read somewhere that I should be able to feel it when he’s cumming.  I can feel him getting harder and bigger inside of me but I can’t feel anything coming out. Can you girls feel it?  The only time I know is when: 1. He tells me and: 2. I run to the bathroom to pee. Does everyone else have to pee afterward? It’s still burning when I pee and afterwards.  And, what’s up with all the goo? Yuck!  I guess I'll have to get used to it. 

Thanks for reading! I think we'll take a night off from sex tonight, (no really.) But I'll try and post something tomorrow anyway. 

Love,
Bobbi S. 


P.S. Take my poll to the right, thanks!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again,
    Maybe you should take some time off from sex. This is something I learnt from my husband. I always thought people who had sex more often were happier, but my husband always argued with me on that. During our first year together we had sex every other day and more on weekends but after a while he insisted on us having a break of a few days every once in a while, so we ended up having sex 3 or 4 times a week. I would like it to be more but if we do it everyday then I get to the place you were in last night.
    Sometimes we do it for a few nights at a time and then take a break of 2 or 3 days and when we're back at it, everything is more intense, which I like more. My husband insists that the more pleasure you have the better your sex life is, so instead of focusing on the quantity we should always focus on the quality.

    And as for feeling when he does finish inside I would guess it varies between one person to another because I remember one of my friends says she feels it all while all what I feel is his spasm when it's actually happening and a bit of heat, otherwise I can't feel it all pouring as some say they do.
    I would guess if you take time to relax and maybe have your O a little while before him you would be able to feel something.

    Here's my suggestion, why not stop doing it for a couple of nights but keep teasing each other. Then when you do have sex let one of you be the leader in everything.
    We actually tried it yesterday and it was the best sex we had in a while.
    Believe it or not we still feel shy of each other when we have sex and yesterday I suggested that my husband gets what he wanted (no questions or complaints allowed). It was so amazing that I had a 3 great Os.

    ReplyDelete